Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Be on the cutting edge of building the future of software development. DevZero is on a mission to change how developers write software by providing on-demand, ephemeral, and ready-to-code environments so every developer can quickly and easily build, share, and test code with the same 10x results of wealthy tech companies.
Salary range for this role is $120-200k.
What you will do:
- Architect and implement highly available distributed systems.
- Mentor other engineers in their technical and architectural decision making.
- Write, review and maintain high quality code, primarily in Go.
- Coordinate with product, design, support, and other engineering teams to refine the product.
- Improve the scalability, reliability, and performance of our platform.
- Talk with customers and work hands-on to make our product magical.
What we are looking for:
- Strong personal sense of autonomy and accountability.
- Creative problem solving and a relentless drive to improve the status quo.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others.
- Experience working in fast-paced teams on challenging problems.
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience building cloud-native systems.
- Experience with Go, gRPC, OpenAPI, Kubernetes, Docker, Typescript, AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience working with relational databases, e.g. SQL.
- B.S. in Computer Science.
- Unlimited PTO
- Home office stipend
- Competitive salary and early-stage equity in a growing company
- Wellness benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- D&D, long and short-term disability, life insurance (standard and supplemental)
- Employee Assistance Program
See more open positions at Devze
Something looks off?