Agency Manager- GA
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work for Doma.
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world.
Doma offers solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly simpler and more efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
Doma Title Insurance is seeking a highly driven sales professional to join us as an Agency Manager. This Agency Manager will increase the number of independent title agents within Doma and cultivate ongoing relationships with existing independent title agents. The Agency Manager is Doma’s highly visible company representative promoting our underwriting services and building Doma brand awareness within their territory. The right candidate is someone with boundless initiative, superb communication skills and a will to succeed. The right candidate also resides in Eastern Georgia since that will be their territory.
- Take ownership of revenue generation- develop new opportunities, manage your pipeline and execute strategies to consistently submit new agent applications within your territory
- Prospect using various techniques such as networking, email marketing, cold calling and face-to-face presentations to prospective agents.
- Plan and execute a sales strategy which meets regular activity and business development goals
- Foster long-term relationships with agents and prospective agents to achieve individual and team revenue goals.
- Visit agent and prospective agent’s offices routinely to determine agent viability, progress and increase their share of business
- Update CRM records to reflect the most accurate information of current and potential agents.
Required Skills & Experience
- A hunter mentality- you're always implementing strategies to drive new business.
- Meaningful (4+ years) experience in an outside sales role; preferably with a title insurance company, title agency or business to business.
- A proven track record of building relationships to close sales.
- A valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record and ability to drive an automobile- you will be traveling to meet agents and prospective agents at least weekly.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Shown below is the lowest to highest base salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the base salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. At Doma, compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
This job is also eligible for the following compensation components: Commissions
How we’ll value you and make your life a bit easier:
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits to eligible employees: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous vacation time, and paid bonding leave.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make is to build an outstanding team of colleagues and leaders who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits to all Full-Time employees:
- Work/Life Balance - We encourage taking Paid Time Off (PTO)!
- 12 Weeks of Paid Family Bonding Leave (Maternity and Paternity)
- Incredible medical, dental, and vision benefits options to allow you to customize to you and your family’s needs that all start on your first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with company match program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Critical Illness, Injury and Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?