Senior Product Manager
About us: EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work! As we scale we are making a big investment in integrating cutting-edge Large Language Models (LLMs) in our AI-native products.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Product Manager to join our growing team. You will drive forward the vision, specification, and delivery of our expanding product line. Our teams are tackling challenges to modernize claims management atop a powerful AI backend, requiring sound technical judgment. For this role we are looking to hire someone in the greater NYC area who can come into the office regularly. The comp range for this role is 185-200K base salary.
About You: An enterprise software product expert, ideally with four (4) plus years working in a team environment building world class products. You have experience conducting market research and assessing competition, and also are a leader who interacts frequently with both internal and external stakeholders to drive delivery. You are looking for a role where you can be highly impactful and can work directly with leadership to build AI products that are making an impact. You love innovation and are always driving toward launch and delivery thanks to your high degree of ownership and control. Ambiguity isn’t a challenge, but rather a chance for you to define and narrow a problem space independently. You’re supercharged by having interesting, unsolved problems continually present themselves.
In this Role You Will:
- Manage new products through their lifecycle
- Prioritize product and customer requirements
- Conduct thorough market research
- Define the product vision
- Execute delivery on winning products
- 4+ years experience as a enterprise software product expert
- Has demonstrated success defining and launching excellent software products
- Deep experience with AI and ML technical concepts, products, and data-based decision making
- Experience building deep partnerships with enterprise customers
- Experience working directly with customers to define and rollout pilot programs and early-stage products to market
- Can effectively correspond between technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to ask the critical questions to ask in order to identify, qualify and satisfy customer needs
- Experience conducting market research and assessing competition
- Self-starter that exudes our ambitious, collaborative, and empathetic values
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: competitive salary as well as equity plan offered (stock options).
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%.
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn.
- Work/Life Balance: We also have a flexible vacation policy and are closed for winter break at the end of the year.
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa.
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Something looks off?