EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work! Our headquarters is in NYC and we are also remote friendly.
The Adventure: The $1.3 trillion insurance industry represents one of the largest single, untapped, complex, and meaningful data systems remaining in the world that has not yet had artificial intelligence applied to it at scale.
We're the leading AI Guidance Platform company in the insurance industry today, working with some of the largest insurance companies in the US and expanding globally. We are growing incredibly fast, having started just 3 years ago. We excel at converting pilots to production deployments and we have a unicorn path ahead at a time when the market is battering other tech firms. Our technology has already helped tens of thousands of people and is helping more every single day.
About You: A skilled professional in Quantitative Analysis & Reporting- able to navigate from the strategic storyline to the quantitative foundation.You are a strong and charismatic communicator with an inarguable track record of earning the trust and confidence of your executive sponsors and stakeholders at the enterprise level. You also have proven success managing enterprise accounts with a net recurring revenue of $5M+. You are able to deliver strategic messaging & clear value proposition to the executive stakeholder while navigating between tactics & strategy. Client obsessed is an understatement- you thrive at building strong relationships with your client executives and becoming a trusted advisor to them. You love innovation and making a fast impact – and are always driving toward launch and delivery thanks to your high degree of ownership and control. Ambiguity isn’t a challenge, but rather a chance for you to define and narrow a problem space independently. You’re supercharged by having interesting, unsolved problems continually present themselves.
Required technical skills
- Ability to query and analyze data with SQL (Big query, MySQL, etc)
- Build metrics dashboards (tableau, looker, etc)
- Expert in spreadsheets (pivots, charts, etc)
- Build visually stunning presentations
In This Role, You Will:
- Paint a holistic understanding of EvolutionIQ's mission and value to your enterprise customers
- Run Pilot Strategy & Client Operations Analysis
- On certain accounts you may take on the technical engagement manager responsibilities to ensure all client delivery needs can be managed through the client services organization
- Partner with team members to deploy EvolutionIQ engagements into production, and be in charge of change management strategy & rollout
- Maintain excellent 2-way communication with claims leadership
- Represent the EvolutionIQ impact in a real-time, quantifiable and strategic manner
- Provide 2-way visibility for client to EIQ and EIQ to client
- Represent client within internal EIQ discussions
- Run all recurring client impact meetings & how we measure and communicate success
- Partner with our Sales team as an EIQ product and solutions expert to acquire, educate and secure new customers
Your Impact: We are looking for an ambitious Client Strategist focused on software implementations to join our growing team of Evolutioneers. The goal of the Strategy & Analytics Team is to ensure all new and existing EIQ clients get the most impact out of their investment in EIQ across their claims organization, and have full situational awareness around the partnership, and how to increase positive output. The CS&A team is the bridge between our clients and our technology and as such has an incredibly important role in the growth of the EIQ company and mission. The Strategy & Analytics team also acts as a champion of the EvolutionIQ product suite and is able to help demonstrate the high impact it will bring potential and existing customers during sales conversations as needed.
The Strategy & Analytics team is meant to be a strategic partner to the claims leadership, offering them both tactical help in deploying & managing the EvolutionIQ technology and process, but also strategic help in designing & honing their claims function. The team will be involved in the design of client deployments, and the ongoing measurement of success. The Client Strategist will be the primary consultant & analyst on each client deployment, tuning the partnership and monitoring all facets of the client’s operation that runs on EvolutionIQ.
Additionally, the Strategy & Analytics team is meant to be an eyes and ears for learnings that can help improve the EvolutionIQ platform, interfacing at all times with their partners on the Engagements, Product and Engineering teams to deliver on-the-ground feedback. Client Strategists should hold the clients’ own interests at heart in internal EIQ meetings, and represent EIQ’s interests when speaking with clients.
The Fit: We’re a team of architects and visionaries who thrive on being first. We’ve created a fun, passionate, humorous, friendly, and fiercely-driven engineering culture that values delivery and personal impact above everything else.
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: The range is $150k-200k depending on a candidate’s background and experience
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Work/Life Balance: Enjoy a hybrid work schedule. We value the flexibility to work in our beautiful NYC office, located in the vibrant Flat Iron District as well as in your own home.
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn
- We also have a flexible vacation policy and are closed for winter break at the end of the year.
- Yearly company off-sites! We've gone to Jackson Hole and Puerto Rico in past years.
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees