Technical Product Manager
We are looking for an ambitious, multi-talented, technical product manager with a passion for disruptive technologies, big data, AI, and an appetite to join an early stage, rapidly growing, highly technical team. You’ll help drive forward the vision, specification, and delivery of our machine learning platform. This includes managing our platform infrastructure roadmap, gathering and prioritizing product and engineering requirements, defining the platform vision, determining the specifications, and working closely with engineering to deliver an effective platform. You will also work with our sales and marketing organizations to make ensure we can effectively communicate the ongoing value delivered by a world class machine-learning platform.
We are looking for an innovative technical product manager with a passion for disruptive technologies, big data, and AI who is eager to join a rapidly growing and highly technical team. In this role you will drive forward product vision, specification, and delivery of our machine learning platform. Including managing our platform infrastructure roadmap, gathering and prioritizing product and engineering requirements, defining the platform vision, determining specifications, and working closely with engineers to deliver an effective platform.
This role includes working directly with engineers and product designers, as well other internal teams including sales and marketing to ensure the effective communication of value delivered and goals being met.
- Define the platform strategy and roadmap
- Conduct technical research and assess build/buy opportunity
- Identify, qualify, and satisfy infrastructure needs
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Act as a leader, interacting with business, engineering, clients, and executives inside and outside the company
- Work directly with our VP of Product and our founders to build the company
This is an exciting yet challenging position that requires an experienced technical product manager adept with new solutions. The ideal person for this role should have extensive experience in enterprise software and full product management lifecycles.
There are a wide range of people who will be successful in this role. Some of the key traits and experience they all share is:
- 5+ years of experience in a platform leadership role, e.g. TPM, or Architect, at a technology company, ideally with early stage
- Demonstrated success defining and maintaining a technical platform including effective documents you created in the past
- Experience with data-driven, enterprise scale platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills