QA Automation Test Engineer - II (IN)
At Fortanix, we take security very seriously, which means software products that always adhere to quality standards. We are seeking a Python Automation test Engineer who loves breaking things and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Somebody who can develop and execute exploratory and automated test infrastructure to ensure product quality and security.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop, review and execute test automation
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs, perform thorough regression testing
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Being a team player and sharing ideas, problems and quickly processing feedback.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ Years of experience with Quality Assurance and Automation.
- Solid understanding of Cloud technologies and Linux platforms
- Solid understanding of Agile SW releases Sprint planning and execution and project management principles.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle models.
- Solid experience with bug tracking and management system (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward completion.
- Experience in developing automated tests using Python programming (3 years minimum).
- Experience in automating API testing using pytest, and Postman
- Experience in automating Web applications using pytest and selenium web driver
- Strong work experience in Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL servers
- Familiarity with Azure, AWS, GCP, and IBM cloud.
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes will be a big plus
- solid work experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines (Git/Jenkins)
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement