At Fortanix we are redefining what cloud security means. We are solving some of the world’s most demanding data security challenges. Our technology maintains data security and privacy throughout its entire lifecycle; not only at rest or in motion, but also during runtime.
At the heart of our business lies our runtime encryption platform, which provides the basis for both our own and our customer’s products. By providing both SaaS and on-premise solutions we enable everyone to employ end-to-end security, no matter their infrastructure or needs.
What you will do:
- Drive security compliance audits from start to finish by being our auditor’s single point of contact
- Implement and maintain information security and IT risk management programs to comply with ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and SOC 2 type 2.
- Act as a business partner for the rest of the organization and act as a single point of contact for security related compliance matters.
- Keep track of new developments and requirements in the industry regarding security compliance
- Stimulate security awareness and compliance throughout the organization.
- Report the effectiveness of the security and risk management frameworks to upper management
- Coordinate security incidents and escalations
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Information Security or a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Nice to have: CISSP or equivalent certification
- 3+ years’ experience in the role of Security Officer or Project Manager or similar
- Experience with one or more compliance frameworks such as SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, ITIL, and COBIT is nice to have
- Must currently be located in the EU
You will work with a diverse team of peers that stand by our tenets. Your contributions and insights will be valued. You will have the freedom to arrange your working hours to your and your team’s needs. We believe it’s between you and your work. We understand that our work can be done mostly remote and allow you to do so for most of your time. As such we only ask you to join our office on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven only twice a week.
We will also offer you a competitive salary with 25 holidays, a floating holiday of choice, and travel expense remuneration. Expats can expect limited relocation support. You’ll also have the opportunity for continuous learning and development of your skills.
Something looks off?