Customer Success Engineer REMOTE
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions. In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
This position requires a mixture of excellent project management, problem-solving, advisory, and strong technical skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers at all levels, working with our engineering teams, and driving technical work-streams. Success will be measured by customer's product usage and adoption, renewal, and expansion.
- Location: Mountain View, CA.
- Remote Option: Yes
• Lead business and technical design workshops with customers
• Design, Configure and Implement our platform
• Drive product adoption, usage and account expansion
• Ensure customers are wildly successful and renewing and referenceable
• Be the voice of the customer with engineering, product management and rest of the company
• Support the sales cycle
• Travel might be required
You are someone who:
• Hands-on 3+ years of recent Devops or Professional Services experience implementing a enterprise technology platform
• Strong technical skills are required. Experience with Linux, configuring Kubernetes, Docker, Python and encryption technologies like HSM, KMIP, PKI, JCE is preferred
• Experience with configuration and provisioning management tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet
• Experience with monitoring tools such as Sensu, Prometheus, Nagios
• Ability to work in a highly fast paced, rapid growth environment.
- Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work)
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision.
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Great working environment, we believe this in its truest form, "Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed technologists can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has" - Margaret Mead
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast-growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Something looks off?