Product Support Engineer
Software Engineering, Product, Customer Service
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022
At Fortanix, we are redefining what cloud security means. Our customers use our software platform to build and run software much more securely than was previously possible. We are seeking Customer Support Engineers who will help deploy, implement, upgrade and optimize the Fortanix platform.
This position requires a mixture of excellent project management, problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and strong technical skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers at all levels, working with our engineering teams and driving technical workstreams.
- Provide post sales technical support, configurations, troubleshooting, and standard methodologies to customers via phone, e-mail, and web
- Handle support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups finished in a timely manner
- Use fault isolation and root cause analysis skills to diagnose and tackle complicated technical issues
- Work to reproduce customer issues and qualify critical issues
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other user documentation in the Knowledge Base
- Build a positive customer experience by working closely with Development, Sales, Quality Assurance
- Responsible for reviewing user documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, problem solving guides, etc.
- An individual contributor who can independently perform his/her job and can be a role model for others.
- Hands-on 5+ years related experience working in a support organization.
- Experience in product deployment, upgrade and maintenance in OnPrem and cloud platforms.
- Strong technical skills are required. Experience with Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Python or other scripting languages
- Familiarity with HSM and KMS in the cloud (AWS CloudHSM, AWS KMS, Google KMS, Azure KeyVault, IBM KeyProtect, etc.)
- Understanding of HSM and various crypto interfaces (PKCS#11, CAPI, CNG, JCE, etc.). Experience with HSM from another company is a plus.
- Understanding of KMS interfaces (KMIP, REST API, etc.)
- Experienced with database encryption, tokenization, certificate management other key management operations.
- Good understanding in Infrastructure and computer networking. Cloud infrastructure experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced, rapid growth environment.
- Strong collaboration, written and communication skills.
See more open positions at Fortanix
Something looks off?