Regional Sales Manager - ASEAN
Fortanix is creating the next generation of solutions to solve cloud security and privacy. Built on the foundation of encryption, cloud management, and Intel's secure SGX technology Fortanix keeps data private across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use at run time. Fortanix security extends across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premises, hybrid cloud, and SaaS. Enterprise key management, secure public cloud, analytics on private data, and secure application development are some of the real-world challenges driving current customer projects.
Fortanix is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial salesperson excited about building a great security company. As the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for ASEAN based in Singapore you will be a start-up sales leader responsible for developing and managing Fortanix's business in your territory. While many initial opportunities are in Financial Services this person will also seek to grow the business in manufacturing, healthcare, government, and other industries. Fortanix already has won multi-million dollar deals at enterprises around the world. Here's an opportunity to win more.
As an RSM you will own, drive, and be rewarded for your business. Responsibilities include:
- End to End Sales Process. Manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to close to upsell.
- Consultative Selling. Engage prospects in a consultative sales process around Fortanix as part of their core security infrastructure and operations.
- Big Deals. Own and drive strategic sales opportunities at complex enterprise accounts, building on existing wins and pipeline.
- Pipeline Building. Work with marketing, strategic alliances, local resellers, and your own network to identify the best prospects, then develop and qualify your sales pipeline.
- Technical Evaluations. Work with deep technical resources to manage successful customer evaluations and proof of concept deployments.
- Market Feedback. Continuously gather product and market feedback to guide new products and programs that amplify your success.
- Customer Success. Cultivate customer relationships and satisfaction to create strong references, renewals and opportunities for upsell.
- Must have 5+ years experience driving complex enterprise sales processes, including $1M+ deals. Experience selling to government accounts preferred.
- Ideally has experience successfully selling encryption or other security technology
- Comfortable working in a roll-up your sleeves, get your hands dirty start-up environment.
- Experience selling to Global 1000 / Financial Services companies.
- Strong consultative selling skills and disciplined sales process.
- Strong collaboration skills to engage both external partners and internal team.
- Experience with / knowledge of cloud technologies a plus
- Past experience in a technical role (SE, Engineering) a plus
- Singapore National / PR only
Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work!)
Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
A chance at shaping the future of cloud security
Something looks off?