Performance Test Engineer (IN)
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, November 7, 2022
At Fortanix, we take security very seriously, which means software products that always adhere to quality standards. We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in performance test who loves breaking things and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Somebody who can develop and execute exploratory and automated test infrastructure to ensure product quality and security.
- Own the roadmap, design and development of performance testing
- Technical hands-on in Performance, Load and System testing
- Experience with QA automation of UI, API/SDK, Performance/Scale, Security/Pen Testing etc.
- Strong experience in testing, managing and automating enterprise cloud applications.
- Experience in one of following programming languages Python/GoLang/Rust/C/C++/Java
- Strong experience in Unix, preferably Linux Working experience working with storage, virtualization and/or cloud technologies.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack and other cloud technologies.
- Experience with multi-cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP etc) environment.
- 5-10+ years of experience in the field of Qualify Assurance, Performance testing, CI/CD, and cloud services
- Quality engineering experience in Performance, Load and System testing
- Hands-on experience with multiple performance test tools, protocols, encryption algorithms
- Hands-on experience in identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks
- Hands-on knowledge in optimizing SaaS and on-prem application performance
- Solid understanding of Cloud scale technologies.
- Solid understanding of Agile SW releases, Sprint planning and execution and project management principles.
- Familiarity with hardware and software development life cycle models.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible and other modern CI/CD and configuration tools..
- Solid experience with bug tracking and management system (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward completion.
- Demonstrated multitasking, effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Team player with advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement
See more open positions at Fortanix
Something looks off?