QA Automation Test Engineer - Python (NL)
At Fortanix, we take security very seriously, which means software products that always adhere to quality standards. We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test who loves breaking things and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Somebody who can develop and execute exploratory and automated test infrastructure to ensure product quality and security.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute test automation
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs, perform thorough regression testing
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Experience with QA automation of UI, API/SDK, Security/Pen Testing etc.
- Strong experience in testing, managing, and automating enterprise cloud applications.
- Experience Python or Java programming language
- Strong experience in Unix, preferably Linux Working experience working with storage, virtualization, and/or cloud technologies.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack and other cloud technologies.
- Experience with multi-cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP etc) environments.
- 5 to 10+ years of experience in the field of Qualify Assurance, CI/CD, and cloud services
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid understanding of Cloud scale technologies.
- Solid understanding of Agile SW releases, Sprint planning and execution and project management principles.
- Familiarity with hardware and software development life cycle models.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible and other modern CI/CD and configuration tools..
- Hands-on experience with Selenium and Pytest test framework
- Hands-on experience with validating Microservice.
- Solid experience with bug tracking and management system (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward completion.
- Demonstrated multitasking, effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Team player with advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with CI/CD, Jenkin, etc.
- You currently reside in the EU and have a valid EU work permit
You will work with a diverse team of peers that stand by our tenets. Your contributions and insights will be valued. You will have the freedom to arrange your working hours to your and your team’s needs. We believe it’s between you and your work. We understand that our work can be done mostly remotely and allow you to do so for most of your time. As such we only ask you to join our office on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven only twice a week.
We will also offer you a competitive salary with 25 holidays, a floating holiday of choice, and travel expense remuneration. Expats can expect limited relocation support. You’ll also have the opportunity for continuous learning and development of your skills.
Something looks off?