RSM ( Australia )
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS. With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
As a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) at Fortanix, you will be responsible for managing enterprise accounts in a given region. You will be tasked with creating, developing and executing sales strategies for the assigned region.
Role & Responsibilities:-
As an RSM reporting to the Vice President of Sales you will own, drive, and be rewarded for your business. Responsibilities include:
- End to End Sales Process. Manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to close to upsell.
- Consultative Selling. Engage prospects in a consultative sales process around Fortanix as part of their core security infrastructure and operations.
- Big Deals. Own and drive strategic sales opportunities at complex enterprise accounts, building on existing wins and pipeline.
- Pipeline Building. Work with marketing, strategic alliances, local resellers, and your own network to identify the best prospects, then develop and qualify your sales pipeline.
- Technical Evaluations. Work with deep technical resources to manage successful customer evaluations and proof of concept deployments.
- Market Feedback. Continuously gather product and market feedback to guide new products and programs that amplify your success.
- Customer Success. Cultivate customer relationships and satisfaction to create strong references, renewals and opportunities for upsell.
- Experience successfully selling data protection technology, such as encryption, HSMs, key management, tokenization.
- 5+ years experience driving complex enterprise sales processes, including $1M+ deals.
- Comfortable working in a roll-up your sleeves, get your hands dirty start-up environment.
- Experience selling to Global 1000 / Financial Services companies.
- Strong consultative selling skills and disciplined sales process.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement
Something looks off?