Engineering Manager - Dev (INDIA)
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data
protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive
technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in
use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix
customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by
Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people
use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work.
Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is
encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions.
In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better
Join the revolution!
As part of this job, you will be responsible for managing and growing an engineering team that is responsible for development and integration of suites of client connectors and solutions. These clients and solutions will be used to enable several key integrations for Fortanix Data Security Manager. You will be involved in software releases, integrations, MVPs/POCs etc. Have a look at our solutions and use cases at https://fortanix.com/solutions/use-case/
Experience with modern enterprise application development and their integrations with security products will be valuable for this role. Along with experience in following areas
- Strong experience RESTful API based integrations.
- IAM integration experience in SSO, LDAP, SAML, OAuth
- Development experience with both Linux and Windows environment
- Strong experience in building, deployment and managing of enterprise cloud scale applications.
- Experience in one of following programming languages Java, Python, GoLang, Lua, C#
- Experience with popular platforms such as J2EE, .Net, NodeJs etc
- Experience with security related client-software development and integrations using clients such Java JCE, PKCS#11, KMIP, Microsoft CNG/EKM would be an added advantage.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Engineering: 12+ Years of engineering experience with 3+ Years of management experience.
- Solid understanding of Cloud technologies.
- Solid understanding of Agile SW releases, Sprint planning and execution and project management principles.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle models.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible and other modern CI/CD and configuration tools..
- Solid experience with bug tracking and management system (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward completion.
- Demonstrated multitasking, effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Must be a team player.
- Manage and grow existing engineering team
- Refine and improve existing processes or develop new ones to enable smooth functioning of engineering team.
- Drive development of timely and high-quality software releases
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement
Something looks off?