Director - Product Management AI
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions.
In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
• Lead a range of AI/ML related Product and Growth initiatives and drive them to successful outcomes -- from building, launching, and optimizing critical user flows-- by partnering with external partners and internal stakeholder groups; define, implement and evaluate metrics and goals to ensure business & product success
• Work closely with our customers, research, and customer success to deeply understand customer needs and address them by building a product with high customer satisfaction and retention
* Act as a thought leader in the area of Confidential Computing, which ensures data remains encrypted while actually in use, ensuring that confidential data sets subject to extreme privacy requirements can be analyzed without breaching compliance
* Work with top industry partners including Intel (Intel Capital is an investor), Microsoft and Google (Fortanix is a founding member alongside these giants in the Confidenital Computing Consortium), as well as Amazon for Nitro
* Represent Fortanix at industry and customer events, sharing our unique technical leadership
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in your area – in close partnership with UX design, engineering and product marketing to create and ship delightful products that help people work better together, which in turn will drive funnel growth
• Partner with Marketing and PR to ensure that your customers and partners are excited to take advantage of everything your team is building
• Responsible for creating Product requirements, Product pricing, Project plan, Product and Competitive Positioning, Product, Technical and Sales collateral
• Synthesize insights from user research, customer meetings, usage data, and sales feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas.
• 10+ years of product management experience with ability to lead and build great teams
• Should be able to create “big picture” strategy, along with the ability to provide detailed technical guidance to the team and enable them to execute more effectively and deliver products on time
• Strong customer focus and a deep commitment to delivering products that create customer value and delightful experiences
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field. MBA preferred, but not necessary.
• Strong technical aptitude with excellent visual and verbal communication skills
• Experience with cloud native application patterns, container ecosystem, CI/CD, DevOps technologies is highly desirable
• Experience defining, building, and delivering SaaS products on public clouds – AWS, Azure, and GCP..
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with a strong work ethic.
• Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Free catered lunch every day
- Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work)
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision.
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- $50 monthly internet voucher
- Great working environment, we believe this in its truest form, "Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed technologists can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has" - Margaret Mead
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast-growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Something looks off?