Product Support Engineer - US Remote
At Fortanix, we are redefining what cloud security means. Our customers use our software platform to build and run software much more securely than was previously possible. We are seeking Customer Support Engineers who will help deploy, implement, upgrade and optimize the Fortanix platform.
This position requires a mixture of excellent project management, problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and strong technical skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers at all levels, working with our engineering teams and driving technical workstreams.
- Provide post sales technical support, configurations, troubleshooting, and standard methodologies to customers via phone, e-mail, and web
- Handle support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups finished in a timely manner
- Use fault isolation and root cause analysis skills to diagnose and tackle complicated technical issues
- Work to reproduce customer issues and qualify critical issues
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other user documentation in the Knowledge Base
- Build a positive customer experience by working closely with Development, Sales, Quality Assurance
- Responsible for reviewing user documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, problem solving guides, etc.
- Provide on-call support 24x7 on an as needed basis
- Hands-on 5+ years related experience working in a support organization
- Strong technical skills are required. Experience with Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Python or other scripting languages
- Familiarity with HSM and KMS in the cloud (AWS CloudHSM, AWS KMS, Google KMS, Azure KeyVault, IBM KeyProtect, etc.)
- Understanding of HSM and various crypto interfaces (PKCS#11, CAPI, CNG, JCE, etc.). Experience with HSM from another company is a plus.
- Understanding of KMS interfaces (KMIP, REST API, etc.)
- Experienced with database encryption, tokenization, certificate management other key management operations.
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced, rapid growth environment.
- Strong collaboration, written and communication skills
- Competitive compensation plan with significant upside potential
- Medical, dental & vision insurance, Short-and Long-Term Disability, 401k
- Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work)
- 5 days paid volunteer time off
- Quarterly recharge days
- Internet stipend
- Friendly & collaborative culture that brings the best out of everybody. "Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed technologists can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
- An opportunity to join this rocket ship early and shape the future of data security! We’ve already won multiple cybersecurity awards, been called “the holy grail of security”, and have experienced 500% growth over the last 3 years.
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Something looks off?