Software Engineer (Backend - Rust) - IN
At Fortanix, we are redefining what cloud security means. Our customers use our software platform to build and run software much more securely than was previously possible. We are seeking software engineers to extend the capability and performance of our cloud security solutions.
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain one or more of:
- The backend of our cloud security platform, written in Rust.
- Our Runtime Encryption® software for SGX, written in Rust.
- Help deploy, monitor, and tune the performance of our software.
- Participate in peer code review, which we believe results in a higher quality product.
- Follow security best practices (Do not worry, we will tell you what they are)
You are someone who:
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems.
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
You already have:
- 3-8 years of professional experience as Backend Software Engineer
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc
- Hands on experience in any of Rust, C++ or Golang
- Hands on experience working with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, etc
- Experience working in Linux environment, Distributed/scalable systems
- Experience/Knowledge in Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Coursework and/or professional experience in computer architecture and operating systems.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent training or work experience
- Having Security experience is a plus.