Vice President of Alliances
Fortanix is forging a new market in cybersecurity called Confidential Computing. As a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world, our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS. With key strategic partners like AWS, Microsoft, IBM, and Intel, Fortanix has been recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor.” Fortanix is funded by Intel Capital, Foundation Capital, and Neotribe.
We are looking for strong candidates to fill the critical role of VP of Partnerships. As the VP of Partnerships, will lead a team and be asked to evaluate new business opportunities from our partner ecosystem and drive joint GTM with our strategic partners. The VP of Partnerships will be measured by KPIs tied to direct and indirect revenue derived from our partnerships and critical milestones tied to Fortanix technology adoption. This position will report directly to the Chief Strategy Officer.
- Develop and Nurture new and existing partnerships with assigned strategic partners that will deliver quantifiable revenue impact for Fortanix
- Lead a team focused on joint GTM engagements with select strategic partners to identify end user opportunities
- Work with the Global Fortanix Field to target specific prospects in collaboration with your assigned strategic partners
- Manage the Partner 360 with the assigned strategic partners including executive alignment between companies
- Become the go-to person at Fortanix on your selected strategic partners with the ability to communicate overall partner health to all employees at Fortanix including the C-Suite
- 5+ years of Business Development experience, preferably in cybersecurity
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Passion to learn
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work)
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision.
- Monthly Internet Stipend
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Great working environment, we believe this in its truest form, "Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed technologists can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has" - Margaret Mead
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast-growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!