Channel Manager - West Coast, Remote
Fortanix is a dynamic and fast-growing start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions.
In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
We are looking for a experienced and passionate individual to join our team as East Channel Manger. We are looking for someone who has successfully developed, executed, and maintained channel strategy bringing wide visibility and ROI.
What you’ll do (Duties and Responsibilities):
- As a Channel Sales Manager, your primary responsibility will be to lead and overachieve channel recruitment, sales targets and growth
- Responsible for creating, developing, and managing to a joint business plan with assigned partners and sales regions
- You will be measured primarily on sales targets while demonstrating your ability to work across all levels within the target partner organization
- Identify, communicate, and jointly develop a plan to address sales & revenue trends as needed with channel partners
- Generate awareness/enthusiasm/drive among partner sales and engineering teams
- Perform quarterly business reviews (QBR) with assigned partners
- Assist with and monitoring and execution of planned field activities
- Coordinate, administer, manage and/or deliver training for partner sales and technical staff
- Develop and drive incentive programs to scale pipeline build and accelerate closing business through partners
- Recruit/Enlist/Enable new partners
- Some travel required
What you’ll need (Basic Qualifications)
- We are looking for an exceptional sales/alliance professional who will be responsible for helping building and executing the company's channel strategy and program
- Demonstrated success building and managing a cybersecurity reseller channel
- Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the channels business drivers
- Minimum of 5 years of channel sales and management experience, with track record of exceptional acheivement
- Expertise triangulating channel, ISV and CSP partnerships for best experience and availability of solutions for end users
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Desire to be part of and contribute to building a world-class channel program
- Strong business acumen
Preferred Professional Expertise
- Previous experience working with cybersecurity, encryption, and HSM technologies
- Familiarity with VAR’s in Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, Eastern Canada, US Federal
- Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work)
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision.
- Monthly internet stipend
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Great working environment, we believe this in its truest form, "Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed technologists can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has" - Margaret Mead
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast-growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!