Business Development Representative
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions.
In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
Fortanix is seeking a hard-working, driven, enthusiastic, and outgoing individual to join our new Business Development team. In this role you will be responsible for making outbound calls to target accounts and generating qualified business opportunities as you execute our prospecting process. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who it motivated by hitting goals and excited about working in an entrepreneurial team environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Generate new sales leads through a mixture of outbound phone and email prospecting, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries.
- Schedule meetings and product demos for Account Executives
- Manage inbound leads process to maximize conversion and pipeline development.
- Understand the Fortanix use cases and competitive positioning to effectively communicate and apply them to a prospect’s needs.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in HubSpot.
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives.
- 1-3 years of SDR experience selling technology solutions to enterprise buyers. Cloud/SaaS/IT infrastructure preferred.
- Tenacious and ambitious with a strong work ethic and passion for selling technology.
- Disciplined and process oriented, with the ability to take a systematic approach to selling.
- Excellent written, verbal, and phone skills.
- Fascinated by technology and passionate about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant experience.
- You currently reside in the EU and have a valid EU work permit.
- We offer a collaborative work environment, amazing equity, great benefits, competitive salary, and the opportunity to redefine cloud computing.
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!