Senior Software Engineer - Observability
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions. In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
Building an Observability and Insight platform is a crucial task, and as a technical director leading this effort, you'd wear many hats. This role demands hands-on expertise, with a requirement for robust technical skills and the capacity to build trust and collaborate effectively with other technical teams.
- Architecting micro-services to bolster our infrastructure.
- Contributing to the technical roadmap to steer our strategic objectives.
- Spearheading the identification and design of novel observability platform requisites.
- Leveraging expertise in the Rust programming language.
- Collaborate closely with other internal teams to enhance the foundational pillars of our SaaS and on-premise products.
- Your team plays a pivotal role, in ensuring contract-based assurances on platform services, features, and their interdependencies.
- It falls upon you to define these assurances and their parameters, setting the course for our platform's steadfast evolution
- Bring the "secure by design" mindset by proactively incorporating robust security measures into the architecture, development, and maintenance of the observability platform, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive data throughout its lifecycle