Senior DevOps Engineer - Observability
Fortanix is a fast-growing Series- C company funded by Intel Capital, Foundation Capital and Neotribe that has the potential to make a career. Recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Fortanix technology is at the intersection of protecting data in the public cloud, on IoT devices and securing applications by encrypting data while it is in use. We believe in hiring the best and brightest to fuel our growth as we expand globally. We understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in the U.S., UK, India and the Netherlands.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
- Provide technology leadership to the Devops Team.
- Work with customers and product management to design/architect operational requirements of new product/solutions.
- Automate and accelerate the testing, release and deployment of applications into a runtime environment quickly and reliably
- Provide Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery solutions for each of the Fortanix projects on-premise or in cloud.
- Contribute to defining security best-practices, and work on "Shift Left" security to guarantee application security at the earliest stages of development.
- Provide best-in-class experience to customers via deployment automation and continuous monitoring.
- Mentor junior engineers in the team in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture