Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Fortanix is hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our sales organization with lead qualification and outbound tele-prospecting into regional target accounts. This is an entry-to-mid level inside sales role intended to develop a career in technology sales. As an SDR, you are the first line of contact with prospects and must excel in establishing meaningful conversations with a variety of IT and C-level decision makers. You excel at building quick relationships through question-based engagement skills, and are able to create differentiating value to open interest in Fortanix’ solutions.
This role is ideal for a highly motivated self-starter who is resilient and innovative in building and executing personalized sales development prospecting campaigns.
- Generate introductory meetings with key decision makers and nurture accounts into sales qualified leads
- Develop and execute targeted prospecting campaigns to key decision makers in IT security
- Engage with prospects via telephone and email best practices
- Build strong relationships and partner with enterprise sales directors to build sales growth in the designated territory
- Achieve and exceed assigned targets and performance metrics in line with business requirements
- Utilize Salesforce.com to maintain and update quality information