Customer Service - Order Fulfillment
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premises, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
This position requires a mixture of excellent project management, problem solving and customer service skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers at all levels, working with Fortanix engineering, sales and finance teams and driving internal process improvements.
- Provide customer service, customer setup, and onboarding
- Handle customer service tickets to ensure requests are recorded, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner
- Review purchase order and quote, responsible for order fulfillment and RMA process, execute international and domestic shipping
- Provision SaaS account
- Create documentation to standardize processes
- Build a positive customer experience by working closely with Sales, Marketing, Product Development and Customer Success
- Provide on-call after-hours support on an as-needed basis