Staff DevOps Engineer- US
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
- Provide technology leadership to the Devops Team.
- Work with customers and product management to design/architect operational requirements of new product/solutions.
- Automate and accelerate the testing, release and deployment of applications into a runtime environment quickly and reliably
- Provide Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery solutions for each of the Fortanix projects on-premise or in cloud.
- Contribute to defining security best-practices, and work on "Shift Left" security to guarantee application security at the earliest stages of development.
- Provide best-in-class experience to customers via deployment automation and continuous monitoring.
- Mentor junior engineers in the team in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture