Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
As a Relationship Manager, you’ll be responsible for turning our current clients into raving fans. You'll own the ongoing relationship with our clients and be the primary point person for all client contact. That means you'll be responsible for working with the client, the operations team, and the rest of the client services team to deliver above-and-beyond service from the moment a plan goes live on our platform. You'll also serve as the voice of the client to our product and engineering team and help drive forward new initiatives and features to improve the client experience going forward. In short, you’ll be a co-creator of the client-facing side of ForUsAll. The right fit for this role is someone who is not afraid to take initiative and ownership of their work. You have a financial or 401(k) background and are eager to become an expert. Ideally, you have previous experience implementing the principles of customer success to provide and scale excellent service to clients.
What's Expected from You:
- Demonstrate tenacious ownership by taking responsibility for client requests, suggestions, and issues, bridging internal teams, partners, and clients
- Cultivate a culture of system thinking by pinpointing root causes, documenting processes, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop scalable solutions
- Show initiative - an idea is just a thought, an idea + ownership + execution = rapid career development
- Maintain the same positive attitude on Mondays that you have on Fridays. Positivity is contagious!
- Listen and learn from every other contributor and department - we are a series B startup, which means you will have huge visibility into the inner workings of ForUsAll
- Above all - harbor a desire to make a social impact - improving the lives of Americans from small business owners to struggling employees who simply want a more secure financial future for themselves and their families.
- Bachelor's degree401(k)-specific experience highly desired
- Series 65 license would be helpful but not initially required
- Willing to obtain the Series 65 certification upon being hired - associated costs will be covered by ForUsAll
- Clear and concise verbal communication ability
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional client experience
- Deep desire to learn and grow as a professional
- Ability to stay calm, consistent, and reliable in a high intensity environment
This role is designed to be a springboard for your career advancement here or beyond. You will need to learn, assume greater and greater responsibilities and invest heavily in your own growth. You tell us how you want to grow - we'll provide opportunities, projects, additional training - you commit to continual learning and self-advancement.
ForUsAll is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.