Pixel – [Stealth Co] – Community Lead
Pixel is building the platform to empower players across digital economies providing them tools to discover the best games and trade NFTs within them. We enable players, guilds, games and investors to connect and thrive together across these new emerging worlds.
Pixel is backed by world-class investors including Hack.vc, Foundation Capital, Dragonfly Capital, Pantera Capital, Firstmark Capital, Distributed Global, FJ Labs, FundersClub, 6th Man Ventures, Myelin, 17Sigma, Animo, Afore VC, Shana Fisher (3K VC), Daniel Vogel (CEO Bitso), Ken Nguyen (Founder Republic), and many more.
We are looking for a Community & Communications Lead to join Pixel’s founding team. This role will play a critical role nurturing and growing our community from the ground up. You will work closely with Pixel’s founders but even closer with our community members to design the best possible set up for everybody’s success in Pixel’s ecosystem.
- Lead creation, execution and strategy of all matters regarding community & communications at Pixel
- Design and recruit key roles to nurture our growing community. Such roles may include but not limited to moderators, content creators and game enthusiasts.
- Make sure every member feels heard across of all our communication channels and community hubs
- Work cross-functionally with leadership to define best practices and define incentive structures so that wagmi
- Lead communications across all community touchpoint including Discord, Twitter, Telegram and traditional PR.
- 2+ years of community-focused experience
- Strong experience designing and implementing a successful strategy to nurture and grow a community.
- Strong communication skills to help us build our cult
- Experience managing a community on Discord and/or Twitter.
- Shared passion for what we are building
- Potentially life-changing ownership in Pixel
- Flexibility to work from wherever you want within our time zone range
- Health insurance
- Workspace budget so you can design your own workstation from home
- Previous experience in web3 projects (protocoles or NFT communities)
- You are a meme king or queen
- Experience within gaming or a gamer at heart
Pixel is an EEO company
- We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If this role seems like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you! Send us a note with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org