Front of House
Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do really makes a difference. Graphcore’s Intelligence Processing Unit is a made-for-AI processor that offers faster, more efficient AI compute than GPU-based systems. IPUs in the cloud are being used around the world by AI-centric businesses and traditional industries, looking to unlock the AI advantage. The availability of specialised artificial intelligence compute will be a decisive factor in AI’s rate of progress. Graphcore allows innovators to go further, faster.
We are looking for a Front of House person to join our wonderful team in Bristol. We want Graphcore to be a great place to work, visit and do business. You will be an important factor in ensuring this, helping to create a great first impression and maintain the ongoing experience.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of a great team, alongside another full-time Front of House team member and the Office Manager, reporting to the Head of Facilities. You’ll be friendly, helpful, and personable, with the ability to build great relationships with our employees and your colleagues.
- Barista, serving colleagues and visitors to the Bristol Office (Graphcore Global HQ)
- Greeting and welcoming visitors, providing outstanding customer service to all
- Ensuring kitchen areas are clean, well-stocked and organised
- Ensuring meeting rooms are tidy, equipped, and ready for meetings
- Accepting and distributing deliveries
- Working seamlessly as part of an efficient Team
- Catering support services for meetings and events
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements, including food hygiene regulations, and assisting with implementation as required
Part of the role will include some administrative work:
- Monitoring Department emails
- Responding to enquiries and logging them on ticketing system
- Placing grocery and catering orders
- Use of Visitor Management System to ensure visitors are booked in advance
- Use of Car Park booking system for on-site parking
- Ad-hoc back office tasks
What you’ll bring
We appreciate not everyone will meet all of the criteria. If you meet most of the requirements below and believe you can bring value to this role, we’d love to hear from you.
- Hospitality experience
- A can-do attitude
- Barista qualification
- Administration experience
What we’ll bring
An environment where people can be happy, productive and respectful so you can do your best work. Other benefits include;
- Unlimited annual leave
- Flexible working
- Private medical insurance
- Dental plan
- Health cash plan
- Pension matched up to 5%
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Restricted stock units (RSU’s)
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences; we’re committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We offer an equal opportunity process and understand that there are visible and invisible differences in all of us. We can provide a flexible approach to interview and encourage you to chat to us if you require any reasonable adjustments.