Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do really makes a difference. Graphcore’s Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU) is a made-for-AI processor that offers faster, more efficient AI compute than GPU-based systems. IPUs in the cloud are being used around the world by AI-centric businesses and traditional industries, looking to unlock the AI advantage. The availability of specialised artificial intelligence compute will be a decisive factor in AI’s rate of progress. Graphcore allows innovators to go further, faster.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be part of our quality team responsible for delivering an outstanding customer experience where we champion sustainable excellence throughout Graphcore.
You’ll focus on internal quality, taking our global sites through audits including ISO 9001, 27001 and 45001 as well as having oversight globally for processes and controls such as GDPR compliance and Health and Safety, implementing checkpoints and management gates where necessary. This is a unique opportunity for someone to influence and have an impact as the business grows and develops.
- You’ll provide leadership and coaching to every department on developing and improving policies and processes for the sustainable success of the business
- Be custodian of “The Graphcore Way”; our Quality Management System that describes how we do things
- Provide operational insight to Graphcore senior leadership team through management of practical assessments, audits, and data analysis
- Lead internal and external audit program in collaboration with the certification body, achieving ISO 9001, 27001 and 45001 for all sites.
- Lead reviews and stress tests of Graphcore’s geopolitical resilience
- Champion and drive our ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) initiatives
- Act as Data Protection Officer (DPO) for GDPR
What you’ll bring
We appreciate not everyone will meet all of the criteria. If you meet most of the requirements below and believe you can bring value to this role, we’d love to hear from you.
- You’ll be hands-on, comfortable with ambiguity and able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience of leading ISO 9001 audits
- Experience of managing internal and external audits
- Experience of maintaining or implementing a quality management system
- Demonstrable experience in Operations, Quality, Business Continuity, Risk Management, Data Protection and/or Organisational Effectiveness
- A desire to learn and lead in a technically challenging, fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise and timescale effectively with balanced judgement
- Great with people and building relationships and challenge where appropriate
- Comfortable working with information security within a Tech environment, although
you do not have to have come from this background
Nice to have
- Experience with ISO 27001, 45001, 22301, EFQM, CMMI or other recognised
What we’ll bring
An environment where people can be happy, productive and respectful so you can do your best work. Other benefits include;
- Unlimited annual leave
- Flexible working
- Private medical insurance
- Dental plan
- Health cash plan
- Pension matched up to 5%
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Restricted stock units (RSU’s)
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences; we’re committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We offer an equal opportunity process and understand that there are visible and invisible differences in all of us. We can provide a flexible approach to interview and encourage you to chat to us if you require any reasonable adjustments.
Please note, our Headquaters are in Bristol, but this role can also be based from our Cambridge or London office
Something looks off?