Political Account Executive
What We’re Building + Who We Work With
Hustle enables organizations to run large-scale text messaging campaigns by empowering their team members and volunteers to efficiently have thousands of personal 1-to-1 conversations. Communication driven by our platform is geared towards driving measurable, meaningful outcomes such as voter turnout, event attendance, or dollars raised for clients including Planned Parenthood, NAACP, Sierra Club, many large non-profits, unions, and universities, as well as hundreds of political campaigns.
Position Type: Full-time, salaried
Location: Remote in certain US states - CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, MA, MD, NC, NH, NY, VA
Reports to: SVP, Gov't Affairs & Political Partners
Salary Range: $100K Salary / $100K Commission ($200K OTE)
What you'll do
- Uncover the path of least resistance to close new accounts in political, government and non profit markets
- Work as a team with an SDR to prospect into target organizations via email outreach, cold calling, networking, email, social media, text messaging, and other digital marketing channels
- Gain perspective on a variety of industries as you develop unique pitches for each stakeholder delivering unique insights to how Hustle's solution can impact business performance
- As a product advocate, articulate Hustle's value proposition to key influencers and decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest to both technical & economic buyers
- Using your deft communication skills easily navigate across conversations with diplomacy and tact in all interactions
- Record activities in CRM – Salesforce, tracking progress notes within key accounts
We are looking for someone with
- BS / BA or equivalent experience and a 5 years of closing experience in complex SaaS
- Experience selling in political, government and non profit markets
- Data security terms like SOC 2, HITRUST, and CSA STAR CAIQ don't scare you, they excite you
- Disciplined sales process by using methodologies like MEDDPICC
- Track record of successfully taking new products to new markets and selling a platform solution
- Able to present ideas and solutions to many audiences including senior management and the C-Suite
- A strategic and analytical thinker, your ability to blend technology and business helps to develop a compelling vision and strategy for Hustle's success
We hope you have
- Eagerness to make an impact at Hustle. Thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment
- A track record of developing ways to genuinely understand customers, and using that information to help them
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the ability to develop relationships and influence functional groups at all levels of management, both inside and outside Hustle
Hustle's Benefits / Perks
- Working with a mission-driven team that celebrates the diversity of its members
- Top of market equity included in your compensation package
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
Hustle is an excellent team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, political beliefs, and hobbies. We sincerely encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Hustle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to laws applicable in Washington D.C. and the fair chance ordinance of San Francisco.
Something looks off?