Marketing Operations Specialist
The Ikigai platform unlocks the power of generative AI for tabular data. We enable business users to connect disparate data, leverage no-code AI/ML, and build enterprise-wide AI apps in just a few clicks. Ikigai is built on top of its three proprietary foundation blocks developed from years of MIT research - aiMatch, for data reconciliation, aiCast, for prediction, and aiPlan, for scenario planning and optimization. Our platform enables Expert-in-The-Loop (EiTL) for model reinforcement learning and refinement, at scale.
Rooted in academia, Ikigai also offers unmatched educational support that upskills workforces and transforms organizations into AI-driven ones. Ikigai Academy has already trained over 6000 students from 90+ countries on topics like “No Code AI” and “Time Series Forecasting”.
We are seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented Marketing Operations Specialist to join our growing marketing team. The Marketing Operations Specialist will play a crucial role in driving marketing success by ensuring seamless execution, accuracy, and efficiency in all marketing campaign operations. This individual will collaborate with various teams, including marketing, sales, and data success, to optimize marketing processes and systems, streamline workflows, and enhance overall campaign performance.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing operations, preferably in a US-based Series B+ startup. Experience with project management across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record of data-driven decision making.
- Proficient with HTML/CSS – experience building and modifying email templates within Marketo or other marketing automation platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Day-to-day management of marketing operations platform.
- Email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, deployment and continuous optimization.
- Email nurture development and execution for each persona, product, and priority LOB/Industry defined.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Manage marketing contact database, ensuring proper opt-in/out as it pertains to CCPA, GDPR, CPRA, and other global privacy policies.
- Maintain Marketo integration with Salesforce.com.
- Implement scalable campaign tracking solutions and clean data flow between Marketo, Salesforce, and other MarTech.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, data cleansing.
- Assist in defining KPIs, create reporting, and analyze holistic campaign performance from multiple data sets.
- Assist in development and implementation of standard marketing operating procedures.
- Assist in implementing strategies to improve marketing funnel from lead to closed/won.
- Assist with event and webinar research, logistics, planning, and vendor, speaker and stakeholder management.
- Stay up to date on latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, or similar marketing automation platforms
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk, or similar customer relationship management platforms.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Heap, AEM, or other web analytics platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, Google Data Studio, or other reporting tools.