San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
An ideal member of the product team likes to roll their sleeves up and dive in. You might conduct user interviews, dig in the database, wireframe in Miro, and dogfood the latest mobile app release, all before lunch. Because you're passionate about solving deeply personal financial problems for consumers, you will do whatever it takes to find the right solutions. You'll also work collaboratively within your dedicated product team that includes design and engineering, as well as cross-functionally with marketing, legal, operations, leadership and whoever else you need to get it done. You won't stop until the data tells you it's right.
What you can expect in this role:
- Take direction from leadership regarding the key objectives your team needs to drive, but outline a roadmap with your product team to achieve successful outcomes, together.
- Drive the discovery process to form a deep understanding of our users and to uncover the products and features that will best empower those consumers.
- Reach beyond instinct alone to capture and analyze the right data to allow you to make the most informed decisions as you continue to evolve your approach.
- Champion your products within your team, across the company, and with consumers.
What will help make you successful:
- You have empathy for consumers and a passion for solving consumer problems in new and innovative ways.
- You feel comfortable in the driver's seat and have a natural way of knowing how to get to the destination, but also know when it's time for others to drive.
- You've worked on successful digital consumer products for at least 2 years, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You can wear as many hats as necessary including researcher, interface designer, analyst, and friend.
- An interest in and/or history working on modern consumer financial tools and products, with your own perspective on how best to innovate in this space
Kikoff is a personal finance platform designed to help millions of underserved Americans achieve financial wellness. Our mission is to provide refreshingly fair, effective, and simple pathways for everyday people to meet their financial goals. We design financial products that simplify credit building so our users can reach their financial goals. Kikoff is a Series B company and has raised over $42 million in total funding. Investors include Portage Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, GGV, Coatue, Core Innovation Capital, and basketball star Stephen Curry. Kikoff was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Reno.
This is a consumer fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision coverage - Kikoff covers the full cost of health insurance for the employee!
📈 Stock Options
🏝 Generous unlimited vacation policy to help you recharge
💰US salary range for this full-time position consists of base + equity + benefits
Our salary ranges are determined by role and experience:
160k - 260k base + equity
Regular team building events to help you get to know the Kikoff team and soo much more! Our last virtual cooking event had everyone's mouth on fire, but cooled down by home-mixed cocktails.
Visa sponsorship available: Kikoff is willing to provide sponsorship for H1-B visas and U.S. green cards for exceptional talent.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Kikoff Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Please reference the following information for more information:
If you need reasonable accommodation for a job opening please connect with us at email@example.com and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Kikoff will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.