Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
We’re looking for a product marketer who can help us continue to grow as the #1 credit-building app. Kikoff financial products have already helped hundreds of thousands of customers improve their credit scores; and with your help we can improve the financial lives of millions more.
Product Marketing at Kikoff means you will be directly responsible for the adoption and customer experience of our products. You’ll be rolling up your sleeves and talking to customers, analyzing data, and whiteboarding to come up with the best strategies. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, you’ll partner closely with many teams: product, design, engineering, customer support – and more!
What you can expect in this role:
- Turn customer insights into product marketing strategy: speaking to customers is very important to us – we expect you to roll up your sleeves and get direct feedback from customers: analyzing customer data, partnering with our Customer Support team, conducting survey, customer interviews, and more.
- Create and execute on go-to-market plans: you’ll own a roadmap for product adoption and initiatives to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Launching new products & features: as part of a high growth startup, you’ll have the opportunity to drive the launch & adoption of multiple new products and features.
- Own end-to-end marketing campaigns: you’ll work with a team to execute on marketing campaigns, from campaign strategy, to design and creative, and then sharing the results and metrics.
What will help make you successful:
- Customer-focus: you always think of the customer first and make sure we never lose sight of that as a company. Our products and company will be successful if we make sure we’re helping our customers first and foremost.
- Attention to detail: You’re scrutinizing every detail of the customer experience to identify pain points and opportunities.
- Team player: you’re able to effectively lead others towards a common goal, explain insights and data, and manage a complex project.
- Product marketing experience: ideal candidates will have 3+ years of product marketing specific experience.
Kikoff is a personal finance platform designed to help millions of underserved Americans achieve financial wellness. Our mission is to provide refreshingly fair, effective, and simple pathways for everyday people to meet their financial goals. We design financial products that simplify credit building so our users can reach their financial goals. Kikoff is a Series B company and has raised over $42 million in total funding. Investors include Portage Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, GGV, Coatue, Core Innovation Capital, and basketball star Stephen Curry. Kikoff was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Reno.
This is a consumer fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
💰 US salary range for this full-time position consists of base + equity + benefits
Our salary ranges are determined by role and experience:
120k - 180k base + equity
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision coverage - Kikoff covers the full cost of health insurance for the employee!
📈 Stock Options
🏝 Generous unlimited vacation policy to help you recharge
Regular team building events to help you get to know the Kikoff team and soo much more! Our last virtual cooking event had everyone's mouth on fire, but cooled down by home-mixed cocktails.
Visa sponsorship available: Kikoff is willing to provide sponsorship for H1-B visas and U.S. green cards for exceptional talent.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Kikoff Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Please reference the following information for more information:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
If you need reasonable accommodation for a job opening please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Kikoff will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.