San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, June 3, 2023
We’re growing fast and looking for someone to work with us on helping build out the team. Come join a rapidly growing consumer fintech company solving credit and banking products for 100M+ Americans.
- Develop a full lifecycle recruiting rhythm across multiple functions
- Source for evergreen roles in eng, prod, design, marketing, and ops
- Establish and maintain trust with candidates from initial contact to scheduling of subsequent interviews
- Discover the main drivers for a candidate’s job search and how they can be met at Kikoff
- One or more years of full lifecycle technical recruiting
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, other sourcing methods, and ATS systems
- Natural interest in solving people problems
- Love for efficiency and identifying bottlenecks
This is a consumer fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs, including GGV capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Female Founders Fund, and others. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
💰 US salary range for this full-time position consists of base + equity + benefits
Our salary ranges are determined by role and experience:
75k - 110k base + equity
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision coverage - Kikoff covers the full cost of health insurance for the employee!
📈 Stock Options
🏝 Generous flexible vacation policy to help you recharge
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Kikoff Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Please reference the following information for more information: