Staff Product Designer
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2023
We are Kikoff, a personal finance platform designed to help consumers achieve financial wellness.
Our mission is to provide refreshingly fair, effective, and simple pathways for everyday people to meet their financial goals. We design financial products that simplify credit building with $0 fees, 0% interest, and no credit pull.
Kikoff is a Series B company and has raised over $42 million in total funding. Investors include Portage Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, GGV, Coatue, Core Innovation Capital, and basketball star Stephen Curry. Kikoff was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
About the role
As a Staff Product Designer at Kikoff, you will own critical design projects end-to-end. You will be involved at every step of product development, from brainstorming broad ideas and contributing to product strategy to designing end-to-end features and ensuring design quality through launch.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, Analytics, and Marketing to drive product strategy
- Own an end-to-end product and all aspects of design from ideation, to user flows, to high-fidelity visual designs, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production
- Design experiences across all our platforms: iOS, Android, Web
- Contribute to our new design system
- Contribute to and participate in our design critiques
What we look for in you:
- 8+ experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience working on mobile
- Proven track record of collaborating within a product team to ship successful products
- Experience owning end-to-end design process from concept to implementation
- Ability to collaborate and partner strategically with Product and Engineering partners to drive and influence product decisions
- Excellent understanding of best practices, design standards and best practices across iOS, Android, and responsive web.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly proficient in Figma, Sketch, etc and prototyping tools
- Mastery over your craft in interaction design, visual design, and prototyping
- Low ego and a team player
What we offer:
This is a consumer fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs, including GGV capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Female Founders Fund, and others. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
💰 Competitive pay based on experience
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision coverage - Kikoff covers the full cost of health insurance for the employee!
🤑 Stock options
📈 Access to 401k plan
🏝 In addition to 10 annual company holidays, we offer Summer Fridays
✈️ Generous unlimited vacation policy to help you recharge
Additionally, we host regular team building events to help you get to know the Kikoff team! Our last virtual cooking event had everyone's mouth on fire, but cooled down by home-mixed cocktails.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Kikoff Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Please reference the following information for more information: