Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Kikoff is a high growth consumer fintech startup offering credit-building solutions that are affordable, accessible, and educational. Our core product, the Kikoff Credit Account, has helped over 1M customers build better credit. Kikoff has been featured by Nerdwallet, Forbes, Buzzfeed and others; and our app has a 4.9 rating amongst thousands of reviews. But Kikoff is more than just a credit builder: we are a long-term financial partner for our customers, and we have an exciting product roadmap of solutions to help our customers reach their financial goals.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to accelerate our user acquisition efforts by hands-on scaling up our current channels, working with our in-house creative team to systematically improve our creative performance and identify and test a myriad of new channels that will help unlock higher volume within our CAC/ROAS goals. We’re looking for data-driven problem solvers with a growth mindset, willing to stretch their comfort levels, evolve best practices within growth marketing, and move quickly with attention to detail to do big things. We're looking for a thought leader to guide acquisition strategy and ideas who can execute quickly and methodically to shape our approach to growth. We have an ambitious mission to educate folks about the importance of their credit scores + encourage them to unlock their financial access.
This is a full-time position with benefits and equity in a fast-moving and fast-growing environment that will help you grow your abilities and career as you help build a better ecosystem of credit for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Grow the number of users who join our program while keeping constant or improving our CAC/ROAS
- Own campaigns hand-on-keyboard across multiple online and offline channels, strategize and develop creative with our in-house creative agency, hypothesize and prioritize tests through the funnel and autonomously drive growth for the business
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for each campaign.
- Continually design and execute AB tests to make the most effective campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally to bring campaigns to life: working with designers, copywriters, product team, data analysts, and more.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of a proven track record of driving towards growth goals under set CAC/ROAS or volume targets, timelines and budgets or a strong track record in an analytical academic discipline or structured and data-driven job.
- Deep hands-on experience on digital paid channels such as Facebook, TikTok, SEM, or others.
- Ability to define key marketing KPIs and break them down into their underlying drivers to understand and influence performance from first principles.
- Exhibits strong bias to action. Moves fast and flexibly, juggling multiple projects with the trustworthiness to execute on schedule at high-velocity and attention-to-detail.
- Strategic thinker able to breakdown and organize problems, assess opportunity areas, and develop big ideas and priorities to move the business forward.
- Understanding of hypothesis driven A/B, multivariate and incrementality testing with the ability to analyze test result data to tease out learnings and insights to inform future testing.
- Understanding of what makes effective and strong direct response creative with a framework to keep adjusting and learning based on experimentation.
- Experience in a fintech business, or a D2C industry and SQL proficiency is a bonus.
Kikoff is a personal finance platform designed to help millions of underserved Americans achieve financial wellness. Our mission is to provide refreshingly fair, effective, and simple pathways for everyday people to meet their financial goals. We design financial products that simplify credit building so our users can reach their financial goals. Kikoff is a Series B company and has raised over $42 million in total funding. Investors include Portage Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, GGV, Coatue, Core Innovation Capital, and basketball star Stephen Curry. Kikoff was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Reno.
This is a consumer fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
💰 Competitive pay based on experience
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision coverage - Kikoff covers the full cost of health insurance for the employee!
📈 Stock Options
🏝 Generous unlimited vacation policy to help you recharge
Regular team building events to help you get to know the Kikoff team and soo much more! Our last virtual cooking event had everyone's mouth on fire, but cooled down by home-mixed cocktails.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Kikoff Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Please reference the following information for more information:
If you need reasonable accommodation for a job opening please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process.