CRM Technical Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Kikoff is on a mission: Help us build refreshingly fair, effective, and simple pathways for consumers to meet their financial goals. Our team is everything because together, we can impact millions of Americans that are struggling with their credit and finances. If you’re excited by our mission, we’d love to meet you!
The team you’ll join:
The Kikoff Product Marketing Team is the center for customer advocacy. We believe that decisions should be made with the most high-value customer experience in mind, and we strive to evangelize that customer empathy throughout the organization. We celebrate each other’s wins and support in everyday challenges. We love food and dogs, and look forward to meeting you - our newest member. This role reports to the Lifecycle Marketing Director.
What you can look forward to working on:
- Support the full execution cycle of customer communications through owned channels (Email, SMS, Push, In-App), including setting up one-off campaigns and multi-channel flows
- Work with product marketing team to define KPIs, create metrics reporting, and analyze campaign performance, while continuously monitoring and optimizing daily campaign performance, and sharing insights across teams.
- Own troubleshooting for technical issues, partnering with the engineering team and the external ESP team to resolve in a timely manner
- Document test results and lifecycle mapping, creating a robust internal well of knowledge on CRM tests, best practices, and historically resolved issues
- Assist in utilizing customer data and segmentation strategies to deliver personalized email experiences for every customer
- Explore and inform the team of emerging marketing automation and best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, content, design, and compliance
- Partner with stakeholders and manager to analyze, test and launch email campaigns that drive results
- Collaborate with your manager and the product marketing team to develop more advanced segmentation and personalization strategies to ensure Kikoff is always delivering the right message to the right customer at the right time
Specifics that set you apart:
- Experience with Braze email marketing tool preferred, Braze Certified a huge plus- Deep knowledge and understanding of CRM metrics
- Attention to detail, owned QA of email marketing campaigns
- Contribute to creative and content optimizations and participate in brainstorming sessions- Understanding of best practices for email campaign building- Fueled, not intimidated, by technical challenges- Energized when working cross-functionally, enjoy collaboration
Skills you’ll leverage:
2-3 years of experience with CRM, data, marketing, or a combination of all three
Analytical mindset, with the ability to generate hypotheses and structure testing plans around those hypotheses
Cross functional partnership with data, engineering, and product teams
Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable learning in a fast-paced, changing environment
Keen eye for detail, an expert in QAAbility to leverage analytics tools to gain insights, including Braze, Google Analytics, SQL, and Amplitude Passionate about data and storytelling, what the numbers can reveal about opportunities
Strong project management skills and organization, experience assisting in managing entire CRM ecosystems
Big detective energy, determination to find root causes of performance and technical issues
This is a consumer fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs, including GGV capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Female Founders Fund, and others. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
💰 Competitive pay based on experience
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision coverage - Kikoff covers the full cost of health insurance for the employee!
📈 Stock Options
🏝 Generous unlimited vacation policy to help you recharge
Regular team building events to help you get to know the Kikoff team and so much more! Our last virtual cooking event had everyone's mouth on fire, but cooled down by home-mixed cocktails.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Kikoff Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Please reference the following information for more information:
If you need reasonable accommodation for a job opening please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process.