Product Manager, Skyflow Connections (REMOTE - Palo Alto, CA)
Senior Product Manager, Skyflow Connections (REMOTE - Palo Alto, CA)
We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices in Bangalore, India, and team members working from locations all around the world. If you would like to work alongside former Executives and Leaders from companies like Salesforce, Google, Twilio, and Oracle, Come join us!
About the role:
As a Senior Product Manager you have 2 jobs: shipping a great product and honing product-market fit. The Skyflow product has 3 key pieces: developer facing API (which is the heart of the product), an app for managing security & administration (which provides the greatest value to paying customers), and the underlying platform, or Skyflow Vault (which sets us apart in the market in the long run). As we grow our product one key aspect is how we integrate with and build supporting technologies, so as a product manager you would be responsible for the vision, execution and success of how we expand our offering and expand into new use cases.
As a product manager for the Connections team, you will own the vision and product roadmap for integrating sensitive data that are stored in Skyflow's vaults with third party services. This is a high impact product area for the privacy data vault business as it is core to our product strategy concerning how Skyflow fits into customer architectures and existing business integrations. You will address questions such as - which Industry verticals should we address first, how can we make it easy for customers to implement connections, what is our partnership strategy, etc.
We know great product managers come from diverse backgrounds so no single individual may have all the desired skills on day one. But if you are the kind of PM, who would have loved to build Stripe or Twilio API's, or the Slack or Zendesk app, or the Snowflake or MongoDB platform - we want to talk to you.
- 3+ years of technical product management experience
- 1+ years experience working on SaaS technology platforms preferably in the security & privacy space
- Experience in working with Integration tools preferred
- Experience in ideating solutions and working with technology partners
- Know how to work with customers and articulate their challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to execute efficiently in an ambiguous environment
- Own the vision and product roadmap for connectors - which connect Skyflow’s vault to 3rd party services like Visa, Stripe, Adyen, MuleSoft, and many more
- Identify and prioritize which industry verticals we address first with Skyflow connections
- Ensure product fit, making it easy for customers to implement connections
- Establish and track important product metrics to iterate effectively
- Build future-thinking product solutions that meet more than just the current needs
- Consistently achieve successful results, even under tough circumstances
- Show adaptability and influence without authority when faced with gaining support from varying audiences
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.
A base salary range of $145,000 - $210,000 can be expected for this role in the San Francisco/Bay Area. You could also be entitled to receive an additional incentive bonus or variable pay, equity, and benefits.
Skyflow operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to disclose the pay range for our open roles that best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, education, and location.
Something looks off?