We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices in Bangalore, India, and team members working from locations all around the world. Come join us!
About the role:
In this role, the marketing intern will be responsible for assisting our events, product marketing, brand, and PR teams. This is an opportunity to gain experience across different parts of marketing. You will assist various teams with writing copy, editing, marketing operations, and graphics. This is an opportunity to gain experience with marketing tools like Hubspot and design tools like Figma.
- Possesses a beginner’s mind and willingly incorporates new information to adjust and adapt their point of view. Understanding that whatever they do to make everyone else successful makes themselves successful.
- Someone who can manage their tasks effectively and organize their day in a manner that best suits their ability to complete tasks and not let tasks fall through. Pride in their work and delivery at a high polish.
- Communication skills are key, as there will be scenarios they will not know what to do. Ability to ask questions and be able to ask the why they do something for themselves and understand the business impact. Strong writing skills will be core to your work.
- Drafting social media posts
- Simple graphics for webinars and events
- Own marketing operations for webinars, newsletters, and email
- Data entry work for contact lists, event list uploads, and management
- Media list update (press/analysts)
- Learning opportunities
- Hubspot, Figma
- Graphic design
- Research Persona and ICP
- Audit and update messaging on company webpages
- Categorize & tag GTM calls
- Work from Anywhere
- Flexible Hours
- Mentorship opportunities
Something looks off?