Product Marketing Manager (US-Remote)
Product Marketing Manager
We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices in Bangalore, India, and team members working from locations all around the world. If you would like to work alongside former Executives and Leaders from companies like Salesforce, Google, Twilio, and Oracle, Come join us!
The product marketing team is responsible for messaging the unique value of our product and for improving our go-to-market motion.
We are storytellers, are highly collaborative, are energizers with deep empathy for our customers, and work cross-functionally with most areas of Skyflow.
We own a broad range of programs from managing launches, product messaging, creating engaging content, providing market and competitive analysis, enabling the sales team, partnering with developer relations, and helping shape the product to support target use cases.
- Support complex projects and go-to-market strategies, and collaborate across multiple virtual teams in various time zones
- Create messaging, and internal and external-facing content and assets that require collaboration and cross-functional alignment with marketing, sales, customer success, and product
- Work directly with our sales team to train, ensure consistent messaging, and develop sales enablement assets
- Work proactively to build a deep understanding of our market, customers, and products
- Seek improvements in the full customer journey from lead to prospect to customer to champion
- Engage with customers in support of the above
- 3+ years of proven experience in B2B SaaS technical product marketing, ideally in fields relating to data privacy, data management, or cloud computing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to synthesize complex information into clear and concise customer-facing assets and presentations
- Analytically-minded, customer-obsessed, and love being an expert on the market and a go-to SME for the product
- You thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous (at times) environment where you are continuously problem solving and looking for opportunities to improve processes and grow the business
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams and projects, with the ability to influence without authority, from peers to executive leadership
- BA/BS, MBA preferred
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.
A base salary range of $118,000 - $186,700 can be expected for this role in the San Francisco/Bay Area. You could also be entitled to receive an additional incentive bonus or variable pay, equity, and benefits.
Skyflow operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to disclose the pay range for our open roles that best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, education, and location.
Something looks off?