Customer Success Engineer
Customer Success Engineer (REMOTE - Bangalore, India)
We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices in Bangalore, India, and team members working from locations all around the world. Come join us!
About the role:
As the Customer Success Engineer, you will lead the technical customer consultation and support, getting customers onboarded to Skyflow smoothly and effectively. You and the team of Customer Program Managers will act as trusted advisors, providing technical guidance and best practices implementation support to our customers, helping them accelerate time-to-value of their investment.
We enable Customers in their journey of protecting and governing sensitive data by demonstrating and validating how the Skyflow Privacy Vault and Privacy API uniquely enable agility, while ensuring trust and compliance.
You will also help stand up the Skyflow Support team to provide Technical Support to customers during and after their onboarding.
- 5+ years technical experience working on SaaS technology platforms
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles
- Customer and Continuous Improvement Passion
- Great listener and learner
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts (Written and Verbal)
- Working experience with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with API centric development technologies (OAS, GraphQL, REST, micro-services patterns and concepts)
- Experience with both Client-side and Server-Side SDKs
- Experience with Data Architectures (Databases, NoSQL data stores, ETL, Integration, etc.)
- Application-level security experience (AuthN, AuthZ, Key Management, PBAC, ABAC, RBAC)
- Experience in ideating solutions and working with technology partners
- Experience working with end-users and an ability to articulate their challenges
- An ability to execute efficiently in an ambiguous environment
- You will help with designing and building the best solution
- Gain deep technical understanding of Skyflow’s product and integration capabilities to engage with stakeholders in customer organizations.
- Become an expert in Data privacy and “privacy by design” architectural approaches across industry segments.
- Write basic code samples for Customers to reference during implementation
- Steward customers through the technical onboarding process
- Initial Technical Support Point of Contact for customers during and after implementation
- Consistently achieve successful results, even under tough circumstances
- Show adaptability when faced with gaining support from varying audiences
- Mentor and coach more junior members to encourage growth
- $1,000 Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Something looks off?