Pre-Sales Solutions Architect (Remote - India)
Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales (India - Remote)
We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices in India, and team members working from locations all around the world. Come join us!
About the role:
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, you are a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. In this role, you will lead technical architecture discussions with potential customers on how Skyflow’s Privacy Vault fits into their environment. The successful candidate will have experience establishing and maintaining relationships with enterprise customers and delivering customer satisfaction.
You will collaborate daily with a brilliant team of Skywalkers who are passionate about building high-quality enterprise solutions that will ensure data privacy and delight customers. We are looking for more people who are hungry to solve deeply technical challenges for some of the world’s largest enterprises in healthcare, financial services, lifesciences, and technology.
- Coordinate between Skyflow’s team and the world’s leading healthcare, finance, lifesciences, and technology companies
- Display a deep understanding of Skyflow’s product and integration capabilities in order to engage with key stakeholders in customer organizations
- Efficiently and effectively communicate throughout the sales process
- Develop expertise in applying Skyflow’s Privacy API solution to complex enterprise problems
- Pre-sales support to designated customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business in order to identify additional use cases
- Provide feedback on opportunities for Skyflow to better serve customers
- Design, develop and document requirements, specifications, use cases, and new product features
- Assist in onboarding new customers with thought leadership and implementation consultation
- Assist existing customers in long term planning for expansion and growth
- Showcase Skyflow capabilities at conferences / trade-shows
- May require occasional travel to customer sites / marketing events (< 5% of the time)
- Five (5) plus years of progressive experience in most of the following: Enterprise Architecture, complex enterprise software implementation projects, relational database management systems (SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB, Oracle), project scoping and creating functional and technical specification documents
- Three (3) years of working experience with Master Data Management, EMPIs, or Data Management technologies is highly-desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts
- Previous customer-facing experience – both pre-sales and post-sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage relationships with enterprise customers
- Working experience with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Microsoft Azure)
- Home office expense
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Generous PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.