Head of Marketing Operations (Remote - US and Canada)
Head of Marketing Operations
Skyflow is a data and AI privacy company built to radically simplify how companies isolate, protect, and govern their customers’ most sensitive data. With its global network of data privacy vaults, Skyflow is also a comprehensive solution for companies around the world looking to securely implement LLMs and meet complex data localization requirements. Skyflow currently supports a diverse customer base that spans verticals like fintech, retail, travel, and healthcare.
Why are we hiring?
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of Marketing Operations to play a key role in setting up the infrastructure for future growth and scalability at Skyflow. The ideal candidate will drive the implementation of a scalable marketing operations framework, ensuring seamless integration with our tech stack, efficient database management, and effective support for our sales team.
This is a strategically important role where you’ll work closely with Skyflow’s leadership team to report on marketing performance and identify new opportunities.
The marketing team are storytellers, are highly collaborative, are energizers with deep empathy for our customers, and work cross-functionally with most areas of Skyflow. You should know what developers, architects, and CTOs care about.
You are responsible for:
- Tech Stack Management:
- Oversee and optimize the organization's marketing tech stack to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies that align with the company's goals.
- Database Management:
- Build and maintain a robust database management system, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Work towards future-proofing the database for scalability and growth.
- Infrastructure for Programs:
- Develop a scalable infrastructure for marketing programs to handle increased lead volume.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure quick and efficient lead operations.
- Lead Funnel Process:
- Design, implement, and optimize lead funnel processes, including stages and scoring.
- Ensure seamless integration between sales and marketing for effective lead handoff.
- Technology and People Management:
- Manage the organization's marketing tech stack and ensure that team members are equipped to leverage it successfully.
- Facilitate the integration of people into the tech stack for optimal performance.
- 10+ years of extensive experience in SaaS marketing operations ideally at a combination of startups and large enterprises.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data and metrics to measure the effectiveness of our marketing programs and campaigns.
- Solid project management skills to manage multiple projects and programs simultaneously.
- Technical expertise with tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, 6sense, and Webflow.
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.