Global Head of Sales Development (Remote - US and Canada)
Global Head of Business Development
Skyflow is a data and AI privacy company built to radically simplify how companies isolate, protect, and govern their customers’ most sensitive data. With its global network of data privacy vaults, Skyflow is also a comprehensive solution for companies around the world looking to securely implement LLMs and meet complex data localization requirements. Skyflow currently supports a diverse customer base that spans verticals like fintech, retail, travel, and healthcare.
Why are we hiring?
Skyflow is seeking an experienced, results-driven person who wants to take on the challenge of building a Business Development function for a fast-growing startup. As the Global Head of Business Development, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth by developing and executing strategic initiatives to generate and qualify leads, ultimately contributing to the success of Skyflow's sales organization.
Leadership and Team Management:
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a high-performing Business Development Representatives (BDR) team
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture focused on high performance and growth
Metrics and Reporting:
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of business development initiatives.
- Measure and report on the performance of the BDR team to senior leadership.
- Meaningful data collection and reporting in partnership with the Marketing and Sales team
Lead Generation and Qualification:
- Drive the development and execution of outbound and inbound lead generation programs to fill the sales pipeline with qualified opportunities.
- Implement effective lead scoring and qualification processes to ensure efficient use of sales resources.
Technology and Tools:
- Stay abreast and leverage the latest business development technologies and automation tools.
Collaboration with Marketing:
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to align messaging and ensure a seamless transition of leads from marketing to sales.
- Provide feedback to Skyflow executives and our marketing team based on insights gained from lead generation activities.
- Collaborate with the sales leadership team to develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy aligned with Skyflow's business objectives.
- Implement best practices from industry leaders
- 7+ years of building and leading successful BDR teams in the technology or data sector ideally at a combination of fast growth startups and large enterprises.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Qualified, Atrium and pipeline automation tools is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing effective lead-generation strategies and processes from scratch.
- Experience selling a developer product or platform
- Work-from-home expense
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we are a remote-first company that believes diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.