Demand Generation Manager (US-Remote)
Demand Generation Manager
The growth marketing team is responsible for building and developing interest in Skyflow, integrated campaign ideation & execution, supporting our nascent target account motion, and driving quality pipeline to support our GTM partners in Business Development and Sales.
We are builders who care deeply about the demand funnel and develop a collaborative approach to program launch and execution. Critical criteria for the role include advanced knowledge of the B2B SaaS funnel, campaign ideation, and a passion for testing and optimization. You will own, project manage, and launch campaigns across multiple channels including webinars, direct mail, virtual events, digital content, ABM programs, and more.
As a Senior Demand Generation Manager, you’ll focus on a combination of ABM and classic Demand Generation programs which educate, engage, and inspire technical leaders to secure their customer PII. If you're someone who gets fired up at the opportunity to generate interest, drive demand, build pipeline, and measure the results of your efforts, this is the role for you.
- Launch integrated campaigns across the funnel to drive interest and demand at our target accounts
- Establish pipeline tracking and reporting best practices to report on these integrated campaign efforts
- Help the business understand the buyer journey from lead to prospect to customer and ultimately, champion
- Develop a program calendar & own the budget management process
- Establish our target account ABM programs
- Execute our thought leadership and demo webinar programs
- Collaborate with the content and event marketing teams to promote new assets across multiple channels such as website, content syndication, and social media
- Support Sales & SDR outbound target account motion
- Craft full funnel nurture programs which leverage tools such as UserGems, HubSpot, and 6sense to deliver the right content at the right time to our prospects
- Build, evaluate, and improve existing campaign strategies and tactics
- 5+ years of proven experience in B2B SaaS demand marketing roles, ideally in fields relating to data privacy, data management, or cloud computing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous (at times) environment where you are continuously problem solving and looking for opportunities to improve processes and grow the business
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams and projects, with the ability to influence decision making, from peers to executive leadership
- BA/BS preferred, MBA a plus
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible hours
- Generous equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.
A base salary range of $125,000 - $175,000 can be expected for this role in the San Francisco/Bay Area. You could also be entitled to receive an additional incentive bonus or variable pay, equity, and benefits.
Skyflow operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to disclose the pay range for our open roles that best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, education, and location.