Enterprise Account Executive (Remote - US and Canada)
Account Executive, Enterprise
We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
About the role:
The Account Executive role will be responsible for developing, managing, and closing business with Skyflow prospects. The successful candidate will have experience establishing and maintaining relationships with enterprise customers and be very capable of building technical credibility with technical buyers (CTOs, CIOs, Engineering led founders and CEOs). The ideal candidate is a self-motivated multi-tasker, with great communication and champion building skills, a strong work ethic, and a track record of sales excellence. You will collaborate daily with a brilliant team that is passionate about delivering a game changing solutions to the world.
- Extensive experience selling a developer facing product or platform
- Significant enterprise sales and customer development experience
- Track record in closing complex enterprise and mid-market deals
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Strong executive presence, pain finding and champion building skills
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Significant experience selling disruptive technology into focused markets
- Engage new Skyflow prospects to demonstrate how they can be successful with our platform
- Proactively manage time and resources towards sales opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points
- Align the overall Skyflow solution to the customer’s business value needs
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts
- Educate and enable the community on our developer friendly API solution
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.
A base salary range of $125,000 - $150,000 can be expected for this role in the San Francisco/Bay Area. You could also be entitled to receive an additional incentive bonus or variable pay, equity, and benefits.
Skyflow operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to disclose the pay range for our open roles that best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, education, and location.