Salesforce Administrator (India)
Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US and India.
Data-driven companies win. We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As Mode’s Revenue Operations Salesforce Administrator you will help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
You must have a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement. You should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
What you'll do
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- User support tickets
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- New user and ongoing user training
- Technical documentation
- Working with integrated applications including e.g. DocuSign, Conga, Survey Gizmo, Mailchimp etc
What we look for
- 4+ years of experience in salesforce administration
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience in implementing and developing in Apex and Visualforce (plus creating custom objects, process builders, workflows, flows etc.)
- Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Something looks off?