International Customer Success Manager (India)
Location: Strong preference for Bangalore. Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US and India.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 600+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As a Corporate Customer Success Manager at Mode, you'll own a portfolio of our fast-growing, small and mid-sized customers. By building exceptional relationships with each customer in your portfolio, you'll deliver value at all stages of the customer journey to drive mutual success and growth. If you’re a proactive customer champion - passionate about solving problems, connecting customer value to revenue growth, and advising customers - you’ll bring tremendous value to our customers and team!
What you'll do
- Be a Proactive Customer Champion: Expertly manage a portfolio of Mode’s fast-growing, small and mid-sized customers to drive success, customer retention, engagement, and expansion
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor: Bring deep curiosity and empathy to our customers with industry expertise, knowledge, business acumen, and technical understanding of Mode’s platform
- Partner to Solve Problems: Work cross-functionally with sales, support, solutions, product, marketing, and other organizations to optimize strategic account plans and resources to deliver on advanced customer needs with Mode
- Connect Customer Value to Commercials: Build trusted partnerships with your customers to deliver value, earning our customers' business and driving commercial expansion and growth opportunities. Own retention, renewal, and expansion opportunities for your portfolio
What we look for
- 4-5 years of total experience with 1-2 years in a customer-facing role in customer success or account management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build trusted relationships with stakeholders in various functions and at various levels
- Ability to prioritize workflows to manage a proactive customer journey for all customers in your portfolio, while assessing risk and identify growth opportunities
- Strong desire to learn and curiosity to understand how things work
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks; you identify the most important initiatives that have the largest impact on achieving your goals
- Motivation to be a champion of customers and represent their voice with empathy
- Passion for understanding and helping with customer problems/success metrics with the help of technology
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning responsibilities with strong accountability to delivering outcomes
- Technical aptitude and ability to deeply understand Mode’s product, the analytics industry, and the value of modern approaches to working with data
- The ability to influence customers during escalations, renewals etc. and also internal teams to prioritize the right customer problems.
- Alignment with Mode's values
- Bonus: Experience in the data and analytics space
- Bonus: Knowledge of SQL, R, and/or Python
Something looks off?