Salesforce Developer ( Bangalore - India )
Location: Bangalore (Remote)
Data-driven companies win. We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As Mode’s Revenue Operations Salesforce Developer you will help guide and enable our customer organization to better utilize and optimize our sales/service tech stack to help meet the demands of our growing business. You will work closely with your fellow RevOps team members as well as cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and key senior leaders to execute our overall systems strategy.
What you'll do
- Ensure service level availability of the salesforce.com platform and integration applications and provide support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
- Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised processing analysis.
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users
- Develop, document and enforce application standards and procedures
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce. com platform
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
What we look for
- 4+ years of experience in salesforce development
- Experience in implementing and developing in Apex and Visualforce (plus creating custom objects, process builders, workflows, flows etc.)
- Salesforce Certification Admin, Advanced Admin, Developer 1. Having the Developer 2 and other certifications is a plus.
- Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities judiciously
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service, employee efficiency, and company growth
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with the Analytics/BI space
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, Sandler, SPIN, Challenger Sales)
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Something looks off?