Lead Product Manager
We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
The Team ❤️
MoonPay is looking for a Product Lead to join our Capabilities group. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of our on and off ramp product. As a key member of the Product Team, you will work closely with engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to deliver best-in-class experiences for our users.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of building end-user products that have been used by millions of people. You should also have a deep understanding of UX, conversion optimization, as well as experience working with Web3 and crypto-related products.
You'll Spend Your Time 👀
- Lead the development and execution of our on and off ramps, with a focus on delivering a high converting and user friendly experience.
- Define and prioritize product features based on inputs from across the business and your Group PM.
- Collaborating with engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to deliver delightful and high performing end user products.
- Conducting market and user research to inform product decisions.
- Analyzing user behavior and conversion data to drive optimization and improve the product
- Driving the go-to-market strategy and launch of new products and features
You Should Apply If ✅
- Self-starter, ability to deliver in a hypergrowth environment
- 7+ years of experience building and launching end-user products
- Strong understanding of Web3 and crypto/blockchain-related products
- Experience with conversion optimization and user research
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- A passion for delivering great user experiences
- Comfortable managing, publishing and working with APIs
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Intro call with recruiter (30 minutes)
- Interview with hiring manager (30 minutes)
- Technical screening (60 minutes)
- Final interviews (90 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
If you are a self-starter with a proven track record of building successful products, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at MoonPay and help us drive the future of Web3 and crypto.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Something looks off?